Effectively Communicating With Customers – Enterprise Center At Salem State workshop 9/26/17.
Join us for some an interactive discussion on how to communicate with different customer types at the Enterprise Center at Salem State conference room. We will begin at 8:30 to 10:30 on Tuesday September 26.
Creating Goals to Achieve Your Strategies
Join us for a 2 hour workshop. The workshop will be held from 5 PM to 7 PM at the Clubhouse Forum at 186 Cabot Street in Beverly, MA on October 17th, 2016
What is the Value to You And Your Organization If You Could Achieve an Additional 10% or More Improvement by…
- Implementing a Killer Strategy with Supporting Goals
- Developing an Exceptional Customer Responsive Organization
- Creating Efficient Processes and Systems
- Establishing Strong Relationships with your Key Customers and Suppliers
Who Should Attend
“C” level Executives, Owners & Managers who are looking for ways to achieve improved results for their organizations
Workshop Agenda, Benefits and Deliverables
- 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM: Welcome and networking with attendees
- 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM: Workshop Discussion Topics
- Other Deliverables
- Compass Approach Roadmap
- Hard copy of The Compass Approach (a $19.95 value)
- Post Workshop Opportunity
- Follow-up 45 minute consultation with author, John King
Registration and Investment
- Advance registration through Eventbrite $99.00 – Register Link
- At the door $110.00, Check or Cash Only
- Creating Goals to Achieve Your Strategies workshop flyer.
- Overview PDF of The Compass Approach
- In the interim if you have questions, please reach out to Jking@Headway-Strategies.com.
Using The Compass To Achieve Your Business Direction
Join us on March 8, 2016 for a 4 hour workshop where you will learn techniques which can help set your business’ direction for 2016 and beyond. John King, President of Headway Strategies Consulting will conduct this workshop introducing concepts from his new book; The Compass Approach: Successfully Charting Your Business Via The Compass.
Participants will receive an advanced copy of the book along with workshop materials and a follow-up 1:1 discussion about their business with the author.
Seating is limited so sign up early through Eventbrite at: Using The Compass to Achieve Your Business Direction
Date & Time:
- March 8, 2016
- 7:30 Networking
- 8:00-12:00 Program
- Cummings Center, Building 100, Community Conference Room #221, Beverly, MA.
Coffee With The Coach – Meets 2nd Monday of Month — Replaced by 12 Mavens Program
Coffee With The Coach, was a program jointly offered with the Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce. These were monthly sessions which meet at the Greater Beverly Chamber offices, located at 100 Cummings Center, Suite 107-K, Beverly, MA 01915 or an other locations. The sessions are offered on 2nd Monday of the month and ran between 60 to 90 minutes. During that time attendees discussed relevant business trends and/or emerging concerns of the attendees. Previous topics discussed include: Strategic Planning, Team Leadership, Goal Development, Creating New Habits, Time Strategies, Change is Good!, Communicating with Customers and Others, Achieving Growth While Maintaining Quality and Motivation Techniques. Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce members attend for free, all others pay a $10 fee. Coffee with he Coach has been replaced by the new 12 Mavens CEO Group offering. Link to 12 Mavens Offering
A Goal Setting Strategy That Works!
Enterprise Center at Salem State University
121 Loring Ave | Salem, MA, 01970
October 5 @ 11:15 am – 12:45 pm
The focus of the workshop will be to provide you with the background and techniques to successfully develop and achieve your desired goals more consistently.
During the discussion we will cover: