Effectively Communicating With Anyone – Part of the “Coffee With The Coach” series.
Join us for some Networking and an interactive discussion on how to communicate with different individuals at Ledgwood Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility located at 87 Herrick Street, Beverly, Ma. We will begin at 7:30 AM for networking and breakfast followed by the program from 8-9 AM. Please register through the Greater Bever;y Chamber of Commerce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating Goals to Achieve Your Strategies
Join us for a 2 hour workshop. The workshop will be held from 5 PM to 7 PM at the Clubhouse Forum at 186 Cabot Street in Beverly, MA on October 17th, 2016
What is the Value to You And Your Organization If You Could Achieve an Additional 10% or More Improvement by…
- Implementing a Killer Strategy with Supporting Goals
- Developing an Exceptional Customer Responsive Organization
- Creating Efficient Processes and Systems
- Establishing Strong Relationships with your Key Customers and Suppliers
Who Should Attend
“C” level Executives, Owners & Managers who are looking for ways to achieve improved results for their organizations
Workshop Agenda, Benefits and Deliverables
- 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM: Welcome and networking with attendees
- 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM: Workshop Discussion Topics
- Other Deliverables
- Compass Approach Roadmap
- Hard copy of The Compass Approach (a $19.95 value)
- Post Workshop Opportunity
- Follow-up 45 minute consultation with author, John King
Registration and Investment
- Advance registration through Eventbrite $99.00 – Register Link
- At the door $110.00, Check or Cash Only
- Creating Goals to Achieve Your Strategies workshop flyer.
- Overview PDF of The Compass Approach
- In the interim if you have questions, please reach out to Jking@Headway-Strategies.com.
Using The Compass To Achieve Your Business Direction
Join us on March 8, 2016 for a 4 hour workshop where you will learn techniques which can help set your business’ direction for 2016 and beyond. John King, President of Headway Strategies Consulting will conduct this workshop introducing concepts from his new book; The Compass Approach: Successfully Charting Your Business Via The Compass.
Participants will receive an advanced copy of the book along with workshop materials and a follow-up 1:1 discussion about their business with the author.
Seating is limited so sign up early through Eventbrite at: Using The Compass to Achieve Your Business Direction
Date & Time:
- March 8, 2016
- 7:30 Networking
- 8:00-12:00 Program
- Cummings Center, Building 100, Community Conference Room #221, Beverly, MA.
Coffee With The Coach – Meets 2nd Monday of Month
Coffee With The Coach, is a program jointly offered with the Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce. These are monthly sessions which meet at the Greater Beverly Chamber offices, located at 100 Cummings Center, Suite 107-K, Beverly, MA 01915 or an other location as noted. The sessions are offered on 2nd Monday of the month and run between 60 to 90 minutes. During that time we discuss relevant business trends and/or emerging concerns of the attendees. Depending on the interests and needs of the group, a guest a guest speaker can be arranged to address specific topics of interest. Previous topics discussed include: Strategic Planning, Team Leadership, Goal Development, Creating New Habits, Time Strategies, Change is Good!, Achieving Growth While Maintaining Quality and Motivation Techniques. Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce members attend for free, all others pay a $10 fee. Check out the latest session specifics at If interested in attending, contact John King at email@example.com or you can register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Goal Setting Strategy That Works!
Enterprise Center at Salem State University
121 Loring Ave | Salem, MA, 01970
October 5 @ 11:15 am – 12:45 pm
The focus of the workshop will be to provide you with the background and techniques to successfully develop and achieve your desired goals more consistently.
During the discussion we will cover: