Achieving Growth and the Performance You Want for Your Business
CEO’s and senior management find that there is great benefit to discuss current performance and future plans with a 3rd party to get an objective review of the business’ key accomplishments and short comings with the goal to mitigate risk and build for the future. Here are some thoughts to consider about your business………
• Has your business achieved the goals that were established for the year?
• Did you achieve or exceed your desired level of profitability? Is it sustainable in the coming years?
• Are you building your business value at the pace that you want? Have you developed an updated plan for 2019?
• Is your team functioning at the level that you need to achieve next year’s plan?
• How do you ensure that your people, systems and processes reflective of how your company needs to operate?
• How have you developed and maintained enough organizational depth and cross training to ensure effective operations in the event of key employees leaving?
• What have you done to establish strong partnerships with your customers and suppliers?
• What have you defined or identified next big offering for your business to help you remain competitive in the markets you operate in? How are you developing this opportunity?
• How are you addressing potential liabilities that may not affect you today but can in the future?
• Do you understand the potential strategic outlook for your business?
Headway Strategies Consulting is offering a complimentary initial discussion on your current performance and future plans to a select number of businesses on Boston’s North Shore. In addition to this discussion you will receive a copy of Headway Strategies’ “The Compass Approach” a handbook to managing your business around the 4 points of the compass.
Please complete the request form below to schedule an initial discussion session.